The candidate must meet the following prerequisites:
- Leaders across health and health education
- Support of your organizational sponsor to participate in the program
- A capstone initiative that is identified as a priority within your organization, system or community and engages the organization, system or community
- Teams of two or more participating in the program recommended
Step 1: Program Application Submission
Candidates will be asked to submit a team application package with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Names, email contacts and titles/roles of colleagues from his/her/their organization and community expecting to attend the program (a minimum of 2 participants per organization recommended).
- A team one-page outline that describes the: underlying rationale and scope for change in the proposed capstone initiative, the target population and/or community; and the organizational sponsor and partners that are willing to support this initiative.
- A current curriculum vitae (experience & education) for each applicant.
- Individual candidate’s motivation letter: a brief description of his/her/their leadership journey to date and how the CCL Program will help to enhance your leadership development.
- A team letter of support from an organizational and/or community sponsor indicating support for the capstone initiative and the time needed to participate in and complete the program.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
Step 2: Acceptance
• Applicants will be notified of acceptance at time of submission.
Written notification of acceptance will be issued along with registration information.
Registration Fee: $4,995 CAD per participant + 13% HST.
(*5% discount for organizations with teams of three or more registrants*)
Early Bird Discount: Apply by September 15, 2023 – Save $100 per person!
If you require any additional information, please contact email@example.com.