- Leaders across healthcare and education
- Support of your organization to participate in the program
- A capstone initiative that is identified as a priority within their organization, system or community and engages the organization, system or community
- Teams of two or more participating in the program
Candidates will be asked to submit an application package with the following:
- Names, email contacts and roles of colleagues from his/her organization and community expecting to attend the program (a minimum of 2 participants per organization required).
- A current curriculum vitae (experience & education) for each applicant.
- Individual candidate’s motivation letter: a brief description of his/her leadership journey to date and how the advanced CCL Program will help to enhance his/her leadership development.
- A team one-page outline that describes the: underlying rationale and scope for change in the proposed capstone initiative, the target population and/or community; and the organizational sponsor and partners that are willing to support this initiative.
- A team letter of support from an organizational and/or community sponsor indicating support for the capstone initiative and the time needed to participate in and complete the program.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020 Early Bird Deadline: May 1, 2020 (receive a $100 discount on registrations)
Step 2: Acceptance
• Applicants will be notified of acceptance by: June 15, 2020
Written notification of acceptance will be issued along with registration information.
Registration Fee: $5,000 CAD per participant + 13% HST. Fee includes: continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, and lunches.
*For every two registrants from a single organization, the third registration will be discounted by 50%.*
*Early bird discount of $100 if application received by May 1st, 2020.
If you require any additional information, please reach us via the Contact Us form.