The CCL Program targets senior and high potential leaders across health care and education, who register in teams. The program requires a minimum of two team members from each organization and/or community that represent different professions.
- Five or more years of experience in a leadership role
- Support of their organization to participate in the program
- An identified Capstone Initiative that is identified as a priority within their organization, system or community and engages the organization, system or community
Candidates will be asked to submit an application package with the following:
- Names, email contacts and roles of colleagues from his/her organization and community expecting to attend the program (a minimum of 2 participants per organization required).
- A current curriculum vitae (experience & education) for each applicant.
- Individual candidate’s motivation letter: a brief description of his/her leadership journey to date and how the advanced CCL Program will help to enhance his/her leadership development.
- A team one-page outline that describes the: underlying rationale and scope for change in the proposed capstone initiative, the target population and/or community; and the organizational sponsor and partners that are willing to support this initiative.
- A team letter of support from an organizational and/or community sponsor indicating support for the capstone initiative and the time needed to participate in and complete the program.
Application Deadline EXTENDED! October 10, 2017
Step 2: Acceptance
• Applicants will be notified of acceptance by: October 12, 2017
Written notification of acceptance will be issued along with registration information.
Registration Fee: $5,000 CAD per participant + 13% HST. Fee includes: continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, and lunches.
If you require any additional information, please reach us via the Contact Us form.