• Names, email contacts and roles of colleagues from his/her organization and community expecting to attend the program (a minimum of 2 participants per organization required).
• A current curriculum vitae (experience & education) for each applicant.
• Individual candidate’s motivation letter: a brief description of his/her leadership journey to date and how the advanced Collaborative Change Leadership Program will help to enhance his/her leadership development.
• A team one-page outline that describes the: underlying rationale and scope for change in the proposed capstone initiative, the target population and/or community; and the organizational sponsor and partners that are willing to support this initiative.
• A team letter of support from an organizational and/or community sponsor indicating support for the capstone initiative and the time needed to participate in and complete the program.
Application Deadline: June 1st, 2016
Applicants will be notified of acceptance into the program as the applications are reviewed, and, by no later than June 30th, 2016.
Written notification of acceptance will be issued along with registration information.
Registration Fee: $5,000 per participant*.
Note: Partial attendance and fees are not available. Registration fees are subject to 13% HST (UHN registrations excluded).
- Continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, and lunches
- Educational materials