Structured to be context specific, the curriculum is adapted to the individuals, teams and organizations and communities participating. Participants work on a Capstone Initiative during intensive sessions and intersessions, which they develop, design, implement and evaluate in their community or organization. Participants from the same organization should either be working on the same initiative or e prepared to integrate, align or link different initiatives as part of working systemically.
Your 12-month journey includes:
• A virtual program designed, delivered, and facilitated for transformative learning
• Expert faculty and guest speakers
• Innovative instructional approaches, including experiential learning, reflection, theory bursts, small and large group activities, peer learning
• Coaching from faculty
• Application of learning to a capstone initiative
Structure of Virtual Program:
• Pre-program orientation and readings
• Five full-day intensive sessions with large group and breakout groups, capstone initiative work, capstone team coaching from faculty
• Four intersessions between intensives including readings, videos, capstone initiative work, additional application of learning, reflections, and coaching from faculty
Participants are also involved in evaluating the Program throughout the nine months and after the conclusion of the Program.